Shoes

I think this blog name deserves an explanation. Many Shoes. I called it this because one day I was sitting on the floor in my living room and caught sight of how many shoes piled up next to the front door. Most people have fewer kids and wouldn't know about a pile of shoes if they saw one in their own house :).

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Imposable?...

I have a question that is more of a statement. Is it imposable to keep your socks dry when it's a rainy day? Why is it on rainy days that you seem to be more prone to have wet feet then dry feet? Or is it just me? The reason I brought this up was because my socks were, of course, wet and so, like any normal human being, I changed them. Not two minutes later...they are damp. Another thing...shouldn't Sunday be sunny? It has the word Sun in it. I'm not saying that I hate rain but I would like my feet to be dry and warm! Do those two things come together in a gift basket? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment